You will need: 18 x Individual Brownie Cups
220g Unsalted butter (room temperature)
300g Caster sugar
200g Whole eggs (4 eggs)
170g Dark chocolate Amedei Toscano 70% (roughly chopped)
80g Plain flour (Sieved)
200g Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C .
- Melt dark chocolate to 45°C.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs and salt and beat until fully incorporated.
- Add melted chocolate, mix in well.
- Fold in the flour and lastly the walnuts
- Pipe into the cake cups until ¾ full.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar to finish.