Makes: approximately 30 biscuits
Recipes: Biscuit Dough
Ingredients: 300g Tempered dark chocolate
Equipment: Patterned plastic sheet
150g caster sugar
120g rolled oats
4g bicarbonate of soda
15g golden syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Put into a mixing bowl the flour, sugar, oats and bicarb and mix together.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter on a low heat and add the golden syrup and mix. Pour into the dry mixture and mix well. (I use the K beater to do this task.) Divide the mix into 30 balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. The biscuits are cooked when they have turned golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Dip the top of each biscuit in tempered chocolate and place onto patterned plastic sheet.
Store in an airtight container for up to one week